This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, December 23, 2005

It's A Christmas Miracle!

Thats right - it is a bona-fide Christmas miracle. Call the Pope, he needs to certify this one.

My ride stats for today:

Total moving time: 32 minutes.
Total Distance: 5.something miles.
Average speed: 10.8 MPH.
Top speed: 15 mph.

I did not make up these numbers, I have a handheld GPS mounted to the bike handlebars.


Now keep in mind that the bike has tires made more for hardpack roads. I need to get some thinner street tires, there will be less rolling resistance. Or not. for excercise purposes, the tires the bike has are fine. More resistance means I have to work harder, so I do not have to ride as long. Whatever, I will buy some street tires soon. Not now, but soon. Maybe on my next days off?

But this is not the point. The point is that I already achieved the "ride for 30 minutes without having a heart attack" goal. So now I have to make up another goal. So here it goes.

Be able to ride for 30 minutes on a regular basis. Then bump it up to 1 hour. Then bump up my average speed.

Then get a slightly softer seat. And maybe just a hair or two wider. Not like a fat old lady bike seat, but something just a tiny bit wider. The seat the bike has is starting to be a pain on the ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah blah blah, whippy dee doo

07:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home