This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Still Here

I am still here, just a little on the buay side. Work called this morning, so that means OVERTIME!

I will resume my blog rounds and post more crap/good stuff here when I get home.

3 Comments:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Hey Iguana, was the shooting by the US Marshall at your airport? I

14:51  
Blogger TLP said...

Hey kid! My husband was just telling me about the shooting at the Miami airport! I told him, "I know someone who works there!"

That led to my eventually telling that you are a fellow blogger, and then he rolled his eyes. He doesn't understand.

20:06  
Blogger dddragon said...

Yeah, I was wondering if you were around there when it happened. Sounds very sad.

21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home