This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Peace Via Superior Firepower

I already posated about the coke fiend in my office. This person, or persons, took three sodas out of my desktop fridge during my days off.

Not that my office is not behind a security door which one must know the secret access number for. Because it is. And how does a coke addict pass the federal background check. After all, at my office security is taken a bit further than it is at the regular office building. Unless of course your office building is the J. Edgar Hoover building or something.

But anyway, none of this really matters. The fact was someone removed some soda cans from my personal desktop fridge. Not that I cared that much - I mean it was just a few measly cans of soda. It was not like someone removed artifacts from King Tut's toumb from my office or anything. It was just sort of annoying. It was not so much that the sodas were taken, it was that whoever took them did not leave anything. There was no note, no quarters, and no warm sodas left in place of the cold ones.

So I went to the drug store in the airport, and got a locking luggage strap. Last Tuesday, before I left work, I strapped the fridge shut. Wednesday and Thursday were my days off.

When I arrived to work last Friday and removed the strap, someone had stuffed a dollar bill in the strap.

Either my fridge is giving lap dances when I am away, or someone saw the strap and realized that I noticed the missing sodas.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... you need to start sending this stuff to the papers. you've got some writing talent. to hell with working for a living!

11:04  
Blogger Lissette said...

I think you've just been considered the coke whore.

13:25  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Lissette, *LOL*

LI, I am just amazed that someone would go into your personal space like that, and help themselves to whatever they wanted. That's ... creepy.

07:11  
Blogger dddragon said...

Yeah, going into your personal space is a bit nervy, esp if they hadn't asked previously. I would feel very guilty about not leaving money or a note.

When my sister was at basic training in the late 80s, she called home from the rec lounge on base, using the calling card our folks gave her. Shortly afterwards, the phone company called mom and dad and let them know that 100s of calls to South America had been placed using that number. So, this means that federal border patrol agents or naval personnel got the number while she was giving it.

Go figure, eh?

14:43  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Stealing one's calling card number is a crime punishible by a swift kick to the crotch.

00:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home