This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ho-Hum

Today was a lazy day. So lazy that I have a THEME SONG for it.

What a great theme song for today! I was going to do something today - but then I decided not to. It is hot outside, and I have more than enough beer right here! Why leave? Why do anything?

So I spent a good deal of time today hanging out under the tree in the yard. I also ran the boat engine for a few minutes, and got Max some more food. Other than that - NADA!

Tomorrow I am going to try very hard to get up and take the kayak out somewhere. Possibly to Key Biscayne. Maybe. I will try very VERY hard, but I will not promise anything. I might squander both my days off, doing nothng but sitting under a tree. With a few beers. When that gets too boring, I take a nap - still under the tree.

Sweet.

5 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Great song for your day! When I first retired, I worried about doing nothing. So I got involved in too many volunteer activities. Now I rarely have "nothing to do."

Doing nothing is wonderful. Enjoy it. You have your whole life to do "something."

22:19  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I was going to do something today - but then I decided not to...

:D I am definately coming down there one weekend to hang out wichoo and do nuthin.

08:09  
Blogger Lila said...

Enjoy your weekend! Doing nothing is the best.

22:47  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

exchange beer for weed and you are talking about every day of my life.

23:07  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The MAN says I can not smoke any weed. I may have to pee in a cup at any time.

23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home