This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Of Mice And Max.

There is no reason for me to make a list of things I want to do. I make them anyway, but I am just fooling myself, I never get the stuff done. Not even close.

Lets take today for example. I did manage to get to the bank to pull out some money, but that is about it. I was too lazy to wake up before noon, and so it was not worth it to load up the kayak. I figured that would happen.

I did remember something I forgot to put on the list. Max the lizard needed some food. I get Max his food on one of my two days off. Today he got 7 mice. This will keep him going till next week when I will get more mice. If he looks too hungry in-between mice days, I will feed him boiled eggs or just about anything else protein based. Max will eat just about anything. But mice are what he likes the best.

Anyway, on the plate for tomorrow is work. I have to go in on my second day off for some OT. I have to be there by 0630 (AM) and I will be out by 0830. But if I go in on my day off I get a minimum of 4 hours, so this will work out well. I can probably find something to do to fill in the other 2 hours - and if I can't then I leave.

This will at least get my lazy ass up before noon. So there is a chance I will get to do the beer kayak experiment. And I will make a little extra money too. Not a bad thing at all.

The telescope is cool. I went and looked at it again, and this time I was able to mess with it because the sky was not as cloudy - but the conditions were still fairly crappy. I will probably buy the thing. I had the cash to get it today, but decided to hold off. The guy is not going to sell it unless I say I do not want to buy it. There is no rush.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Just hope it isn't a mistake putting out all that money for something that you will probably end up not using as much as you think you will. I mean a lot of stuff seems so exciting at first, but then begins to get boring after a while. Why is that guy selling it? Is he bored with it now? Just think of some of the other things you have bought in the past. Are they all still as exciting as when you first got them? Maybe there will be something else that excites you even more later on. You can see a lot of that stuff on tv, and even that gets boring after a while. You may just end up using it to look into other people's windows. Just hoping you are considering the down side of your decision. There could suddenly pop up that "special" someone someday and everything else will seem less important then. Life plays tricks on us. Be careful. You sound like a really nice guy! Good luck.

01:09  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Sounds like that Lammy girl has ideas about you. She might have her sights aimed your way like a crush or something. Better watch out. She may have an ulterior motive.

10:14  
Blogger TLP said...

I just read your list below. Pretty sweet list.

So Max eats mice? Can't you just trap field mice, or airport mice? Does he eat them live?

18:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home