This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Can't Even Manage To Mail One Simple Thing Off

First off, this is an item that the owner of a certain Devon Rex Calico Cat may be interested in.


This is a Kittywalk stroller thing. It holds two critters. More if the critters do not hate each other. Up to 50 pounds of critters. That is a lot of critter. Regular price $299 - but right now it is on sale for $129. Click the picture to go to the site that is selling this contraption. I bought the door hanging cat climbing device from this outfit. It arrived in the mail and I did not get ripped off.

I did not know that strollers for cats were such a big thing. But I guess they are. And why limit the thing to just cats and small dogs? Have a kid that keeps escaping? Well lets see them escape from that thing! You can use wire to secure the doors if you need to. The netting material is nylon and very strong.

Also, the critter container things come off the stroller, so it is both a stroller AND a critter car carrier thing. For all critters - the ones with fur and the ones without fur.

But I guess these things are required. Ever try to "walk" a cat? Well let me tell you, you do not take a cat on a walk. You take a cat on a DRAG. And they do not like that. After about 50 feet of dragging the cat decides you are a tree, and climbs you.

And no way in hell would I take a cat for a walk, or push one in a stroller. That is very.....uhhhhh....not manly. I would loose a million man points and have to turn in my penis to the man police for I would not be deserving of such an organ.

In other news, I was SUPPOSED to mail off some crap today. And I almost did! Really! But then I misplaced the darn thing. I think I know where it is - but I do not exactly have access to the place where it may be. So I have to wait till normal business hours, call someone, and see if the thing can be located. If not - no big deal. I just make another copy of the thing. So if you know I am supposed to mail you something, there is the update. I got involved with fixing a fax machine and stuff.

I was able to fix the fax machine. It had some schmutz on the scanner thing, so when you sent a fax or tried to make a copy there was this black line on the document. but I removed the schmutz and so now everything is OK. It was not a total loss.

What else did I do today? I guess nothing. Pretty slack really. My bumification is complete.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people believe you lose man points for even owning a cat, let alone 4, let alone taking the bastards for walks. I said "some people"..so don't get all mad at ME.

As for walking a cat, I once adopted a cat from some old lady, and the darn thing came with a leash. So I figured I'd take it on a walk. Once we stepped out the door, the thing freaked out and almost took my thumb off. It was horrible, and I'll never forget it. I have nightmares to this day

00:41  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I started out with one cat. And then more showed up.

If you are a real man, you can get away with owning cats. You just can not EVER take them on walks or push them in a stroller.

You loose massive man points if you buy any items of clothing for any pet.

NOTE - the man point system does not apply to women. Women can pretty much do anything they want without having to worry about a point system. EXCEPT the 1 - 10 rating system that other men apply to every woman they see.

01:24  
Blogger Dave said...

The lazy,

When I was growing up it was quite acceptable to let your dog roam free and Friskie would always bring home cats. I would spank Friskie and tell her no more cats but she wouldn't listen. Having all those dead cats around made me not like cats because they would eventually smell like a Vietnamese restaurant. I like the stroller though.

19:52  
Blogger Lila said...

Now that IS an interesting contraption. It could carry all three of my critters, if they didn't hate each other.

20:31  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I can't even pet the darn cat. It only comes to eat. If I open the door, or look out too loud, she runs away. I guess she walks herself.

21:04  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Caiman - Dogs are large and smell awful. They also clutter up your yard with land mines, which you find with your foot or the lawn mower. When the chocolate lab croaked - I decided no more dogs.

AP3 - There are many people who take their pets on stroller walks. I do not think my cats would like this at all, they would probably freak out. But if you get a kitten you can get it used to just about anything. The contraption would make it easy to take small animals to the vet.

Fuzz - I do not have any "outside" cats. They all go out in the backyard. They tend to stay there, but sometimes they get on the roof.

21:34  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, a two story stroller! That is fancier even than my stroller I think. I would like that stroller, but only if I could ride in the top compartment. Pixie could ride in the bottom, if she wanted to. I wonder if I could fit my sleeping bag inside?

I do not know how to walk on a leash. I just wander around while the harness and leash strangles me a little.

21:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Daisy - right now Midnight Pass is selling it for over 50% off. Most likely they have a supply of returned units. Not all cats would like to go in a stroller.

21:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home