This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Who will it be?

Attention reader! Take the time to tab this page down till you see my hit counter. If you see the number 1.000 - you are the 1,000th hit since I installed the counter! Hooray for you!

You win a beverage of your choice. And you have to buy it. Not much of a prize, but it is the best I can do.

If you are number 1,000 - leave a comment to bask in the glory of the free drink you have to buy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Darn. I''m 996.

07:35  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

Missed it by that much!

08:16  
Blogger Lissette said...

Wow! I won the prize! How about we just go celebrate at Titanic?

08:50  
Blogger dddragon said...

{{GROAN}}

off by only four! I never win!!

08:54  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I am too inept to install the counter on my blog. What can I say...I am limited to writing.

10:04  
Blogger TLP said...

S**T! Should have checked your blog first before anyone else's. Dagnabitt!

12:21  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

I got seven blogs for almost a year and am not near 1,000. You must be sitting there hitting the refresh button.

21:35  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

My computer has a blocking cookie. I can reload the page hundreds of times and it does not effect the hit counter.

1,000 real hits. I am amazed.

22:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home