This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Song for Jevanking

You said that you are sick of hearing the same song at closing time. Well, here is another song you might like better.

WARNING - may contain some profanity. In good taste. Really.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Any RSS feeds on this blog are done by blogger. I did select yes for "publish site feed" and used full descriptions. The site feed URL is supposed to be

lazyiguana.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I also selected"yes" to notify weblogs, but I have no idea what any of this does.

05:02  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

RSS works now. I had to edit out some strange HTML tags that something added to my posts. It was either Frontpage or Blogger, I do not make up my own HTML tags.

05:50  
Blogger Fred said...

The song is great! Other than that, I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about.

07:43  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I cannot get it to work! I need a computer intervention.

10:35  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

What a great song!

10:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Barbara - you need a program that plays MP3 files. You should have Windows Media Player, it will work fine.

Then just click the link. You should start to DL the file. Once it is downloaded, open it in Windows Media Player.

By the way, if you have not already done so GET FIREFOX! Click the Firefox link under the blog title. Firefox is so much better than Windows Exploder...errr explorer.

14:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home