This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Airport Job Part 3 - Moving On

The airport called me back this morning at 8:30 AM local time and offered me the position. Of course, I accepted it. Normally I am cranky when I am called at 8:30 AM, but in this case I managed to stay upbeat and positive.

Today I have to go get fingerprinted and stuff so the background check can begin. I also have to take a physical (I have no idea what that will be like), and of course wizz in a cup.

I will start sometime next week, depending on how long the background check takes.

Do not forget to read my other post for today, titled "Too Many Chiefs, Not Enough Indians".


Photo stolen from Google Images. Do I feel guilty? NOPE! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

10:03  
Blogger Lara said...

Good luck! I don't know if I would like working at an airport...I'd always be so stressed out!

16:35  
Blogger dddragon said...

YEAH!!

What a way to start a job- fingerprinting and peeing.

20:20  
Blogger Lila said...

That's great! Congrats!

20:48  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

20:59  
Blogger Fred said...

Congrats!

21:19  
Blogger thc said...

Congratulations! It's always good to have another taxpayer.

23:30  
Blogger Lissette said...

YAY! That's awesome! Congratulations! I know you've been waiting for this for a long time.

11:17  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

It only took 2 years to get in :)

21:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home