This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lazy Post


Today is a lazy post day. I did not really go anywhere, or do anything. Of course this is not 100% true, I DID go to the pool bar and I DID drink a bunch of gin and tonic. Then I got sleepy. So I went to the room and made some sort of rum based frozen drink. Then I made another. The picture above was taken in the resort parking lot. I will get a better sunset photo tomorrow, unless I get blotto again.

My dad and I were going to try some night fishing, but that plan is scrapped. Instead, I am going to go fishing early tomorrow. This will work out well, I am fairly tired for doing nothing at all all day. Apparently, drinking is hard work. I am totally pooped out! And my liver hurts.

8 Comments:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Enjoy the fishing! Give that liver a big glass of water!

08:41  
Blogger Lila said...

Glad you're still having fun!

09:54  
Blogger Fred said...

Just use your spare liver.

16:39  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

My spare liver! You mean the one I would have cloned, but that kind of research is illegal here in the land of the free?

THANKS BUSH!

16:54  
Blogger TLP said...

You have to drink a lot of water if you're going to drink alcohol. Trouble is, it makes for a lot of trips to the potty, just when you don't want to move.

Protect your liver at all costs. You can't drink beer without it.

17:31  
Blogger DazzlinDino said...

Well, let me give you something to do then, consider yourself "Movie Tagged", oh, your welcome.....

18:39  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Pool bar sounds nice, just fill a pool ful of gin and tonic and dive in!

21:04  
Blogger DazzlinDino said...

These are great posts bud, keep it up, I'm living vicariously in old FLA right now.....lol.....

23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home