This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Back To Normal

The gas lines (and fist fights) are over. Enough homes and gas stations have been restored so that there is not a panic for fuel, and not as many generators are running.

The cool weather is still here.

Schools are still closed, at least through Tuesday.

The kids will be able to trick-or-treat tonight, which is good. Kids have been couped up in powerless homes for a while, a little distraction will be good for them.

Now for one more thing. I discovered a site from The Netherlands. It is one of those "find the differences in the two photos" game things. I can only find 2 of the 3 differences. Maybe you can spot the third. Here is the link! I must know what the third difference is!!!

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Have a happy and SAFE Halloween. Do not give out cheap candy unless you like getting egged.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Glad things are getting back to normal. Hope your Halloween was good.

21:28  
Blogger TLP said...

You little SHIT! I nearly peed my pants!

Let lazy folks wonder why!

21:30  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The Lazy One likes to think of himself as a big shit.

Glad you liked my link :)

22:12  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Because we have kids, we have to leave candy in a bowl w/ a note asking kids to take 'only' a handful. We are always wiped out. ;o)

I can't get the link to come up. :o(

09:53  
Blogger dddragon said...

gawd's gonna get you for that!!

lol.

Glad things are going back to normal.

17:05  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

Iguana!!! My kid was looking at that with me! I'm never going to get her to sleep now! You definitely qualify as a big shit! :)

19:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my tweety bird party supplies site.
Have a great week!

03:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my tri tronics dog collars site.
Good luck!

19:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my used honda auto part site.
Good luck!

06:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chronic diseases like high blood pressure and heart disease symptoms, Half the group were placed on a Paleo Diet.
You can check out his blog here.

Feel free to visit my page - www.xfire.com

19:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home