This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The 4:00 AM Shift Is For Chumps

Work is cancelled for tomorrow. This means I do not have to wake my lazy ass up at 2:30 and be at work by 4:00 AM.

Normally, I would have to hit the sack right about now in order to be at work by 4:00 AM and not look like this guy.


But now I do not have to! I can stay up and watch TV and stuff. Maybe I will see this guy on the TV.


I will also be able to watch Squidbillies on Cartoon Network at midnight EDT. That is if a feeder band does not knock off my power.

And in spite of the fact that I do not have to go to work tomorrow, I still get paid! Yes - working for the County has its advantages. This whole storm thing just keeps getting better and better.

Behind the storm is FALL! Wilma is being pushed by a fairly massive cold front. It is about time really - there will be some nice weather behind the ugly storm. Even if the power is knocked off, and there is a fairly good chance that will happen, it will be cool outside. That will be nice.

So there you go. My plans for the night include drinking some more beer (stay tuned for another segment of my beer tour, I am still lingering in the UK), and watching TV. When the storm gets here, I will watch that. It is like reality TV, minus the TV.

7 Comments:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Take care, I would imagine you are getting some serious weather right about now. Let us know how are!

08:40  
Blogger TLP said...

Sounds like a plan. Have fun and stay safe!

08:42  
Blogger Aginoth said...

We need a weather update Iguana, need to know your safe, Has Wilma gone out to see or headed inland?

15:32  
Blogger Fred said...

I hope it worked out well. The in-laws called from Homestead and said it was rough, but it worked out for them.

Keep us posted, we're thinking about you.

22:09  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

Haven't heard from the friend in Naples yet. Glad you are OK with paid leave.

14:45  
Blogger dddragon said...

Saw the news about all the high-rise windows in Miami that got blown out.

18:28  
Blogger Lila said...

I can finally read your blog! I couldn't see it the past couple of days.

I hope you're okay!

21:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home