This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Marine Salvage Laws

Anyone know about marine salvage laws for Florida? Someone told me about a Wilma damaged sailboat with a sign on it that reads "FREE SAILBOAT". It is quite large, around 40 feet.

I am going to take a gander at it soon. If it looks like it is worth the effort, I might just have the thing towed to a dry dock and commence the repairs.

But first I need to know more about salvage. Leave comments if you know anything about either salvage OR what it takes to repair a large sailboat.

5 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Yes, I do. A great deal, actually. Well, my Other Half does. I'll email you and I'll put you two guys together. He's been thinking about it as well.

08:59  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Better NOT come for my free sailboat!

The sea be a harsh mistress, but a Mossberg 590 12 guage pump shotgun is an even harsher mistress :)

19:15  
Blogger TLP said...

Can I leave a comment just sayin' "Good luck?"

13:57  
Blogger Lila said...

Interesting... yeah, good luck. I hope it works out for you!

22:19  
Blogger Aginoth said...

I do hope you can get your mitts on it Iguana ...keep us updated :o)

15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home