This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

Welcome to Boxing Day. I have no idea what this day is all about. Someone once told me it was a Canadian thing, this may or may not be true. but yet my desk calendar says that today is Boxing Day.

So, all across America (and the rest of the world for that matter) people will be boxing up those crappy unwanted gifts (like the sweater with the blinking reindeer nose, the Chia Pets, and so on) and returning them for store credit or ca$h.

This is what I see Boxing Day as. The day of returns and exchanges. I KNOW you have done this at least once! There is no reason to lie to yourself.

I will not be returning anything this year. I am FAR too lazy. Plus, I got some good stuff. I got a heater for my office (it gets cold on the weekends), I got a plush lizard (it is on my office computer monitor...get it?? Monitor?? Monitor lizard??), I got a pen striped suit (made in CANADA - no child labor clothing for me!), socks (everyone gets socks), and stuff.

The GOOD STUFF are the things I got for myself! Like the bike. And the day before Christmas, I got myself one of these.


Yes I know - I am weak. But this device is just sooo friggin cool. It has built in WiFi and a web browser, an IR port so you can use it as a fancy remote control, and it has been hacked 500 ways - so you can make it think it is just about any other gsme console and play emulated games that you can DL for free. The screen on the thing compares to a HDTV or computer monitor, and it has the same aspect ratio as a wide screen TV.

It will play movies, games, MP3 files, MPEG files, and so on. If you have a two player game, and someone else has a PSP, you can link them via the built in WiFi and play head to head.

Now, all I need are a few 1 gig memory stick duo things for the PSP, so I can load up my MP3 collection and take it to work. We are allowed to have a music device, as long as the volume is kept to a reasonable level.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Even if you do not celebrate Christmas, come on now! It is a good excuse to have a party with friends or family. EVERYONE likes parties!

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

You're a happy camper!

We had a great Christmas. I have to return one thing only. It's gross.

16:57  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

My hubby has a PSP, I bought him The Family Guy series for it for Christmas! I got lots of books...Color me happy!

Happy Boxing Day! :)

21:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home