This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Nine-O-Nine Page Finished!

I created a webpage for the B-17 Bomber I went to see. The link is HERE. I took many photos, so at least one should be good. And if you do not like them, go find a B-17 yourself and go crazy taking pictures!

I am still waiting for my sail-yak. I hope it gets here on Friday. I am going to make a cargo rack on my weekend (Wednesday or Thursday) to carry the sail-yak with my truck. The rack is going to be made from PVC and swimming pool wacky-noodles. It should cost me less than $20 to get all the materials. And it will be light, so I can remove the rack from the truck bed when I am not transporting the sail-yak. Then I can go sail-yaking! It will totally rock.

I still need some things for my cool new little kayak. I need to get the anchor kit, the drift sock, a waterproof FM shower radio, and a good quality waterproof box to house my satellite radio unit. My portable satellite radio unit has a built in FM transmitter, so I can tune the FM shower radio into commercial free music while I am out doing stuff. The anchor kit and drift sock are needed for fishing. Sometimes you want to stay in place, and sometimes you want to drift - SLOWLY. It all depends on the fish you are going after.

And speaking of fish, I will get the neon tetras for my office aquarium this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I love the little honey painted on the very last plane in the set!

Thanks for tour. I love the air shows here at MacDill AFB (that is, whenever there's not some sort of terrorist alert or anything that keeps them from having one).

11:21  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Aircraft nose art is a thing of the past. The military put a squash on it after WWII.

I love old warbirds. To me, the old warbirds are more elegant and graceful than the highest tech jet.

I would love to get my hands on a replica P-51 or P-38.

23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home