This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

World Famous. Sort Of.

I have noticed something. The Neo-Counter list is getting rather long, and my World Domination Map has a lot of red dots on it. The only large land mass left with no red dot is Greenland.

And I have noticed something else. The comments left do not really compare to the visitors.

So here is your chance! If you are one of the red dots that never comments - this one is for you.

1. How did you find this blog?
2. If you are a return visitor, what makes you return? Choices include my boring political crap, my pointless updates, or the funny crap I come up with from time to time.

In other news, the little office aquarium got a MAJOR overhaul today. I was having a problem with cloudy water due to the fact my gravel contained a LOT of silt. So today I drained all the water out using a gravel washing syphon thing. This removed a lot of the silt, but not nearly all of it. So I also washed the gravel in the office sink. Then I replaced the gravel, put in new distilled water, tossed in the PH buffer and trace elements for the plants, put the fish back in, and put in the new plants.

In theory, the cloudy water problem is all but solved. And the new plants are better for low light environments. I just hope that I did not place so much stress on the two little catfish that they start floating belly up.

1 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

I've been wondering lately just that question lately - how did I find people and how did they find me? 'Cause I don't remember anymore.

I keep coming back to see whatever you've been up to!

I remember when we had an aquarium and had to do all that maintenance stuff. We used bottled water.

16:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home