This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The 909

What is the 909? Stay tuned to find out! When I get home from the Miami International Boat Show I will fill you all in!

I promise, the 909 post will be worth reading.

And do not bother trying to Google 909. You will not get anything useful. You will just have to wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

OK one hint. The 909 is not a train OR an automobile. And did I ever mention I work at an airport?

04:03  
Blogger Lissette said...

I thought I'd share something with you that made me giggle a bit...

impeached

10:09  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

It has to be a particular type of boat, I bet!

18:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i had parts for one of those!

11:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home