This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Up In The Air.

All I know is that I know nothing.

I am still awaiting the results of "operation ditch work".
I still do not know if I can leave Friday after work.
I do not know if I can take a half day Saturday if I can not leave after work Friday.
I do not know if I will have to leave Saturday after work.
I am not packed.
The kayak is not strapped to the truck.
The hitch hauler and bicycle is not on the truck.
I am still awake.
I do not have nearly enough vacation beer (Ill have to buy that later).
I still have not watched the movie I rented that is due tomorrow.

In other words, I am a total mess here. This is the price one pays for the deadly sin of SLOTH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch the movie and you will feel better having accomplished something!! Great blog by the way!

17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home