This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Post

So, today is Christmas. And nobody reads blogs on Christmas. OK OK so some people read blogs on Christmas Day. I probably will. Whatever.

Today we will investigate a Christmas Mystery. What the heck is "figgy pudding" anyway? It must be horrible, because according to the popular Christmas song that mentions it one can use it to get rid of house guests that stay too long. You bring it out, give them some, and they take off.

But all that is not important. Nobody wants to get rid of house guests today. Ill give some hot tips on how this is done in the next few days.

So Merry Christmas. And if you are not doing the whole Christmas thing today -Merry Perfectly Good Excuse To Take The Day Off Day! Hey - a day off is a day off! No point is trying to invent work. Am I right here? Of course I am.

PS - stay tuned for a MAJOR overhaul for this blog. There will be an all new look for 2007!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! Miss you, and I made a trifle today... no figgy pudding for me. I used to think it was a piggy pudding, which confused me to no end. I thought it was either called that because people made pigs of themselves over it, or that it somehow was made out of pig parts (ewww).

16:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I found a recipe for the stuff. Real figgy pudding calls for fat from the lion and kidney areas of any animal. Ewwwwww!

20:53  
Blogger Dave said...

Merry Christmas,

I don't know about figgy puddin but I've eaten so much today I can barely move my fat butt.

Merry Christmas.

21:47  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I've eaten plum pudding but never figgy pudding.
Plum pudding seems more a cake than a pudding to me.

01:51  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

What's really gross is what I saw on the History's Worst Jobs show today. They showed how Humble Pie is made. I still love the band, but I would rather drive a railroad spike through my head than eat the horrific "food" item. It is truly a sickening concoction!

01:52  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I saw that show! Gross stuff there. I would have just drank the wine and stolen some grub from somewhere.

01:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home