This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Boring Crap.

Today may be a boring day. I can feel it.

But I will find things to do. Like run the boat engine. I need to do that.

Speaking of the boat - The Miami Boat Show is here in a few days! I like the Miami Boat Show. It is HUGE. MASSIVE. I go mostly to look at stuff, all the newest things are there. But I also buy stuff. I get a lot of fishing stuff and little odds and ends there. I can get some stuff there cheaper than I can get it in a store. And I like looking at all the cool new crap. Like last year I got to see the way cool SIDE SCAN SONAR for recreational boats! Awesome.

After the running of the boat engine, there is a number of things I can do. I have this cool free pass thing that can get me into a bunch of places for free. So I can go to anyplace listed on the card. I may just do that.

And finally - Cleo news. She seems to have recovered from her fixing procedure, and is back to her old running all over the place self. I had to take down her Kitty Walk door climbing device thing cause she was not supposed to jump off things, but I put it back up. NOTE - do not buy the door climbing thing for your adult cat. Adult cats HATE the thing. At least mine did. I bought it for $20 from some web store - with the clear indication it was NON RETURNABLE. I think the thing had been sold and returned a bunch of times. Anyway, the original 4 cats hated it so I took it down and figured I just wasted $20 plus shipping. But when Cornelius vanished and Cleo the kitten showed up I put the thing back up. Cleo loves it. So I did not waste the $20. I guess.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I am very happy that Cleo is good as new now (or, maybe she is BETTER than new now that she had had her ladygardenectomy). Have a happy boring day!

PS: thanks for the warning about the Kitty Walk.

09:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, the climby door thing is a mystery to me, can you post a picture of it?

12:24  
Blogger Dave said...

The lazy,

I've been to the Miami Boat Show twice and it is the best.

I really need to invent a way to keep batteries charged during the winter months. My flats boat has 2 batteries which means I now have 2 almost dead batteries.

16:11  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Caiman - get a marine battery charger. Hook it up to the batteries and plug the shit in. It keeps the batteries charged up.

Also - if you do not have sealed batteries - check the water level and add more distilled water if the cells are low. Use distilled water only!!

You can get a dual bank fully automatic marine charger for around $100 bucks at West Marine (or Boater's World or whatever).

16:45  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I like boats, but there's not much place to float them arround here., at least not close. That is something I miss.

18:36  
Blogger Victoria said...

Wow, I just realized that you linked me. Thanks! And I second badoozie-- what is this kitty door contraption?

19:37  
Blogger TLP said...

Well, the day was made less boring by my reading your post. I wanta see the kitty door contraption too.

20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home