This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Late Post!

It seems I forgot to post something for today. Now I just finished posting a comment on Bring It On about the "success" of right wing AM radio shows.

So this has inspired me to bring you this comedy bit called Preparation Rush. It is only 99k so anyone can download it! It is kind of old, and slightly outdated due to the magic of drug abuse induced weight loss - but it is still kind of funny. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

I'll take a look later my computer is acting strange.

Just curious is that miniature post office still off Alligator Alley?

19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that was interesting. sometimes love hurts you know

19:34  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..I hate that fat fuck..but I loved the parody thanks lazy :)

04:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home