This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Best 7 Up Commercial Ever



I apologize for the horrible original post. So I am going to make up for it by posting this. I GOT YOU TUBE TO WORK AGAIN!!!!

Hooray!

By the way, I did see this commercial on TV - but only once or twice. Then the ad was pulled. Thanks to the wonder that is the internet, this ad lives on!

7 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

Nice. That guy's a card. God, I love the wake and bake.

19:30  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

I love African entertainment. Dat be funny.

19:53  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Matt - late to bed means late to rise!

Caiman - I miss the 7-Up ad campaign featuring that guy. They were all good. But the bear shitting in the source of the bottled water supply was the king of them all.

21:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, i thought i tasted a sort of nutty flavor in my last case of crystal geiser

22:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Bears eat nuts.

22:57  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

My favorite part - "HEY! You are supposed to do that in the woods!".

Classic. I use this often. "hey Lazy, are you really lazy?" ME "Does a bear shit in the woods?".

16:37  
Blogger Lila said...

Make 7 Up Yours, indeed!

16:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home