This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, February 29, 2008

I Suck At Cat Ownership

I just remembered something. Skipper needs his second pill. And guess who forgot about that?

Classic me. I forget to give myself drugs when they are prescribed to me. I am actually better at remembering drugs for animals than for me.

Besides, the best drugs are the ones that you prescribe to yourself. Often the drugs the doctor gives you are the boring kind. Antibiotics and what not.

I hate having to take antibiotics. They all say "do not consume beer with this medication". Well hell. What if I want one? TOO BAD! Can't do it! Because somehow beer is the anti antibiotic. It undoes the bacteria killing properties of the drug. Somehow.

But how? I mean, alcohol kills germs right? Bacteria is a germ right?? So therefore I conclude that alcohol would augment the antibiotics. They would team up together, to form some sort of bacteria killing duo. Like The Blue Falcon and Dynomutt.



Or maybe not. This had to be the LAMEST superhero duo in the history of superhero duos, with the exception of Aqua Man and Tadpole. OHHHHH! My super power is that I can swim!!!! Yea, really impressive there fish boy. And fruity.

So anyway, I gave Skipper his second pill late. Or actually early. After midnight. So his "first" pill of today is actually the second pill from yesterday. Ill give him another one sometime in the late morning, and than another one in the evening. Three in one day, but whatever. Ill space them out enough so that all is good.

And this brings us to Friday. Or as I call it "another darn day". Nothing special about it.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I think if you space out Skipper's pills like that, all will be well. Especially since it's just prophylactic antibiotics, anyway. I think you are a good cat owner.

11:07  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Blue Falcon: a version of the military acronym BF which stands for Buddy F*&%er.

Strange Superhero.

17:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm the same way with antibiotics. Which is why I like those once a day for five days ones for myself.
My thyroid pill is a pain in the ass. You can't take it with food and it has to be taken four hours apart from any mineral supplements. I usually end up taking it at 3 or 4 in the morning and my lithium, minerals, (of course Lithium is actually a mineral salt itself) and vitamins at about 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Speaking of which it's time for my thyroid pill--thanks for reminding me!

05:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home