This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Idea? Who Knows. But What Is Done Is Done.

What you see here is a 2009 Yamaha VX Cruiser. The VX line is the "base" lineup by Yamaha. The "premium" line are the FX models.

The VX Cruiser is the fanciest of the base models. It has the cruiser seat (for more comfort during extended riding) and the boarding ladder. It comes with an in-line 4 cylinder engine, 4 stroke that develops 110 hp. It has a top speed of just over 50 mph - which on the water is plenty fast enough to hurt yourself should you fall off. It also has "reverse".

There was a special promo going that included a 5 year factory warranty. Normally you get a 1 year warranty and for an additional $1500 or $1800 or whatever it was you could buy the additional 4 year extended warranty.

I take delivery on the ski sometime next week. The cover has to be ordered, so when it gets here I can pick the thing up. The special promo is what put this over the top. Well that and I got a good offer. I am working with this particualr dealer on another project which ties into their marketing, so it is not like I am just walking in off the street.

Anyone know of a jet ski trailer for sale? I suddenly need one. It should have a 2 inch receiver, so I do not have to buy another hitch and ball for the truck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Since you're down there in Floriduhhh, you shouldn't be one of those people annoying me when I'm out in the canoe.

17:44  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Nope. Not unless your canoe ever gets into Biscayne Bay.

By the way, if you ever do get down here with a canoe you really want to be in Everglades National or Biscayne National. Everglades National had bazillions of canoe trails.

22:18  
Blogger Doozie said...

I can't condone this nonsense, I work at a 911 center, and people die on these.

In other news, I too look forward to crashing my shins into a trailer hitch, I mean..who doesn't? you can't die until you have experienced this. Thanks for my first laugh today ;)

02:29  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

A PWC is as safe as the operator. I am aware of aspects of boating safety, and have a good working knowledge of the navigation rules.

Plus, the PWC I obtained has a smaller engine than others. It is not the high output or supercharged model. Only around 110 hp, with a top speed just over 50 mph.

It is safe enough.

03:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home