This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home

I arrived back in Miami on Friday. Just in case anyone was wondering.

I have more photos that I need to post, but I am fairly lazy and have not done so yet.

I also have a significant amount of work to do. For one, the Waverunner needs to be put away. The engine was flushed after the last ride, and the engine was also hosed off. When I got it home I jacked the trailer tongue WAY up and rinsed it off very well - including the engine and bilge again. I also removed all the crap from the storage compartment and rinsed that out.

The fire extinguisher got broken somehow.

I still need to wash it down with soap, dry it, wax it, put all the crap back into the storage compartment (assuming it is dry), then put the cover back on. Oh yea - and spray the engine down with Corrosion Block. I forgot to mention that part.

The boat also needs to be washed down. I really need to do a deep cleaning on that thing. The hull at and below the waterline has a yellow tinge to it. So that means I need more strong acid based cleaner. I love working with that stuff.

But that is just how it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

It's back to reality, now comes the work.

06:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

Had you heard about this? They're auctioning a $30 million house in Fort Lauderdale. I probably couldn't even afford to pay the taxes on it!

15:49  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

You still livin'?

08:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home