This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Still Kicking

It has occurred to me that I have not updated this site in a couple of days, Maybe even a week? Who knows.

An unprecedented amount of time. Well stuff happens I suppose. There was not much to report really.

Today I plan to get out on the water. Once the sun rises. I have to be up in 5 hours. At least the alarm is set to go off in that amount of time. Ill get up, no problem. Everything is mostly ready to roll.

Ill try to get some cool photos. It will be a simple day without much running around. I have to balance going out and having a good time with fuel consumption. I want to have fun - but I do not want to use more gas than necessary.

I anticipate a good day. It will be a party cruise, with some swimming at a popular sandbar.

After that - it will be Monday. For what that is worth. I have a lot of things to do. The question is will get them done, and what (if any) success will be had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I look forward to the photos.

03:49  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG..do you have a REAL life going on? Is that why your posting is hit and miss?

02:24  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a home again. It's a lightly educational blog, mostly focusing on paranormal subjects. I put you on my blog roll.

00:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home