This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Adeventure

At work. Thursdays are not one of my days off, so I had to work.

But all is not so bad. Sort of. It was not a very busy day. It was actually quiet. So it was a chill out day.

I brought rum cake. So at least there was rum cake. It was a pretty big hit.

There is a rumor that there will be holiday pay - but I am not really holding my breath over that. Whatever.

Lets see what else......well nothing really. It was a workday, but a very low key workday.

After work I had my dinner.

And that, so far, is it. Well there is the beer I am about to open. Maybe watch some TV. And so on.

Hope everyone had a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I ended up having to call off work last night and forego holiday pay so my son and I could go over to my parents' house on the early side yesterday and help my mother. She had a bad fall on Monday night coming out of the post office when she missed the bottom step. The spot is not well lit and for whatever daft reason (trying to save money, I suppose) the steps don't have reflective strips on them. She sprained her right knee and left ankle and has a huge gouge out of her right hand.
I have another new home because Today Blogs are pissing me off. Several times when I try to post, my posts have just disappeared. So screw that. This is a Blogger blog.
Cheesemeister and Crackers
Come by when you have time! The latest post is about telling Sarah Palin she's full of crap.

11:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home