This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Alleged Days Off

This week I had one actual day off and two alleged days off.

But how is this possible? It is only Wednesday! And this is true. But you see I never have a normal job schedule. Never happens. So my day off was Sunday! Monday and Tuesday were also days off.

Only I was called in Monday and Tuesday. Hey no big deal. I was just going to piss the days off anyway. So might as well get called in for extra money.

But I made the best of the deal. I was out on the bay Sunday. On the Waverunner. That was nice.

Today is my first regular day on. And I have to go in early. You know what that means! MORE OVERTIME!!

Hey like I said - works for me. I am making myself useful as part of the team. Helping out the department. And so on.

And making some extra money as a side benefit.

All things considered, it is all working out OK.

In a side note, I have to HAVE TO get a ticket cleared up. I must remember to do this. It is of a very high level of importance.

But first I need a weekday off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice work if you can get it dude!

02:32  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

it could always be worse. As it is now, things are not so bad. The pay could be more but what can I do about that?

23:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home