This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Master Of Overtime

I am the master of overtime. Next week I nabbed 24 more hours. And there will be more. It all depends on what I want to do.

Which is not really a bad deal. The extra money is good I suppose. And by working so long, in theory there is less time to spend money.

Of course that is pure theory. And not exactly true.

And really I have nothing else better to do.

But the week after next week will be different! I have better things to do. Something about using the Waverunner Sunday, to kick off my three day weekend.

Yes three day weekend. Every week is a three day weekend, assuming I do not get greedy and exchange a day off for money. Which I have been doing.

And this is a bit strange. You will notice I scored high on "greed" and very high on "sloth" on the seven deadly sins test. But it seems to me that the two sins are in conflict. Sloth makes me not really want to work the overtime. Too much effort. To hell with it, just sleep in late.

But the greed gives me motivation to work extra time.

There will be much time for sloth later however. Right now I need the greed a lot more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doozie said...

so I have not talked to you in awhile, are you at liberty to share what your job is?

01:07  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

It would violate the company internet policy.

As I understand the policy, one has to be very careful.

11:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to have been MIA, I've been undercover! Not really, but I wanted to check in. I thought you might enjoy this.

06:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home