This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, April 29, 2005

More Venom

So you thought you were safe! You though that you were going to look at yet another boring blog! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are in MY blog and I am 1/2 in the bag! That means I might rant and rave about ANYTHING!!! You are not safe!!!!!!!

However you are safe right now. I can not think of anything that pisses me off. In fact, I feel rather mellow. This is why I like beer - it makes me feel mellow. So mellow, I no longer hate the SHITTY of South Miami. Oh wait - I still hate South Miami. Never mind.

Anyway, everything is OK now. It is like 72 degrees in my head right now. The alcohol must be working. God I love beer. It keeps me sane. without beer, I would be in jail, charged with the murder of countless assholes. Assholes piss me off. HA! Assholes piss me off!! You are NOT SAFE anymore! I remembered what pisses me off!!! ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!

Anyway, assholes piss me off. The world is full of them. I wish they would all go away, so I could be normal. I really want to be normal. But I can not be normal, because assholes piss me off. It is a terrible circle. The more assholes piss me off, the more unstable I am. The more unstable I am, the more people I consider to be assholes. You can see there this is heading.

Why can't people just leave me be??? I do not want to be "saved". Focus on your own family, leave me and mine alone. Why is Spongebob gay? I have watched the cartoon and did not see any agenda at all. Why is Jerry Falwell still alive?!?! Has ANYONE seen my constitutional rights?!?!?!

I just want to LIVE!!! If possible, I want to LIVE on a sailboat in Aruba, far away from all the bullshit I have to put up with in the United States! And definatly, FAR AWAY from some shitty city that wants to give me a parking ticket. I work in EDUCATION! I am POOR! Holy shit, educators are way underpaid!! Leave me the fuck alone, go bother some rich asshole. He has more money than I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home