This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

When the trials over, watch out for freaks.

I was going to write about the Michael Jackson verdict, but then I decided not to. There is really nothing left to say. But here is a summary

  1. He was found not guilty on all counts
  2. This does not mean he is not guilty, it is just what the jury decided
  3. His supporters are ALL FREAKS.

One supporter lady released a white dove for each not guilty count. Which makes me wonder what she would have done if he had been found guilty. I am speculating that she would have gone all Ozzy and bit the dove’s head off. Then she would have said “I am Iron Fan” and started to play the air guitar.

There was another fan on TV, a grown ass man, CRYING about the whole thing. Dude was wearing no shirt and had what looked to be a license plate hanging around his neck. I do not even know where to start with this one. Grown men crying while not wearing a shirt and sporting fashionable license plates around their neck need to be watched by Homeland Security. In Florida, his ass would have been BAKER ACTED! Under the Baker Act, police in FL can declare you to be crazy, take you into custody, and deliver you to a funny farm for an evaluation – all involuntary.

But anyway the freak show is over. Finally. All the freaks can now go home. Or back to the funny farm, or the rock they crawled out from under. As long as they go I do not care where.

OOPS! I said I was not going to talk about this! So I will stop now, and never say another word. At least not till the next trial.

So, back to Sanibel!

In this photo you can see the screen porch area of the condo from ground level. This is what I see when I walk back from the beach. And in a little over 1 month, I will be there!

There will be much Sierra Nevada Pale Ale consuming mayhem occurring on this porch. Soon. Very soon. I am counting the days.

For the full size photo, use this link.


Here it is. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

That was funny what you wrote about Jacko! I thought all the humor about him was used up by now, but you took it another direction. Cool.

03:45  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Something you can count on with absolute certainity: the media will wake up, a new day will dawn, and another show will begin!

Your new place looks delicious, by the way!

07:10  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

I am Iron Fan? You crack me up!

09:52  
Blogger TLP said...

Well, we all have to rant some about the stupid trial coverage, or the stupid fans, or just stupidity in general over the whole, entire, f***ing thing! Okay. Now I feel better.

I love the photos. You can post them every day. I sure will not get tired of them.

11:23  
Blogger Lissette said...

totally OT, but I'm just too happy about this....

I GOT A PROMOTION!

Oh, and yeah, Jacko's a weirdo, and the family was out for the money, but I still think he's a child molester, the freak that he is.

12:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home