This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

These are the top 10 things people say that make me want to STRANGLE them.

10. Add it up
9. Dawg
8. Word
7. Word up dawg
8. Homie
7. Do the math
6. Wat, Wat up, etc
5. Dude
4. Like
3. Peace, Peace out, etc
2. That’s Straight
1. Cool Beans

And now, another Sanibel photo! This should make up for the dumbass in the previous picture (see the post right after this one).

The time share in Sanibel has one very strict rule – NO PETS! I understand why, people would bring dogs that would poop all over the beach. Pets would mess in the apartments, causing stains and odors. Cats might damage the furniture, or pee on the towels. Also, one of the other owners of the apartment might be allergic to your pets.

So, no pets at Sanibel. So, what happens is the cats and dogs go to the vet for a week. I pawn Goober the bird off on one of my friends (Goober is not my pet, nor are the dogs). But this leaves one (now two) other pets.

Max the Savanna Monitor, and now Spaz the Iguana. Nobody really boards lizards. The vet probably would, but really they are not set up for it. The cages are not really large enough.

So last year I smuggled in Max. I did not have Spaz at the time. Max lived on the porch for the week, and nobody ever found out. He almost got busted once when he decided to climb the screen (Max is three feet from head to tail). He liked his vacation, that porch is much larger than his cage. And just a little more than a month later, Hurricane Charlie came – removing all evidence that might have been left.

Don’t tell the leasing office. I will probably have to do the same thing again this year. I still do not know what I will do with Spaz. I might have to haul his cage to a friend’s house and leave him there. Max is so much tamer than Spaz is.


No pets - but who would call a three foot lizard a pet? Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Very cool looking lizard! I worked in vet medicine for over twelve years and we were always boarding exotic pets for people. You're right though, we really weren't set up for it and I don't think the pets were particularly happy. I say keep 'em on the porch!

07:41  
Blogger Lila said...

You would have strangled me long ago!

08:32  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You're living on the edge, you rule breaker!
Wassup dawg? Just to annoy you!

15:57  
Blogger TLP said...

Cool beans! Smuggling is always fun. But pets can be damaging, I mean, like, do the math Dude.
Peace friend.

16:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMmmmmmmmmmm. That iguana looks delicious!

19:06  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

This is not an iguana! This is Max, a Savanna Monitor. Max hails from the semi-arid regions of western Aftica.

Green Iguanas are native to Central and South America.

Neither are native to Florida, but you will see many wild iguanas in South FL. Pet iguanas escape, and people let them go.

20:08  
Blogger thc said...

I'm trying to cut down on the number of times I say "ya know".

23:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home