This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Airport

I called the airport today because they did not call me. At the interview they said they would know something by Tuesday.

Well, that has been bumped back to the end of the week. I assume this means Friday. So.....the suspense continues!

3 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I know you must feel disappointed. But everything comes in its own time.

19:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I kind of expected it. After all, it is Dade County. You know how the government is :)

I will just wait. There is really nothing else I can do.

20:30  
Blogger TLP said...

I have my hopes up for you.

22:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home