This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Exciting Stuff On My Blog. You Can Tell I Am Easy To Amuse.

This will be another post that covers a lot of stuff, but goes nowhere. Kind of like a Bush speech, only less depressing.

I would like to start by announcing that I have decided that is it far too easy to make Bush jokes. It is really not a challenge. It never was. Just ONCE can't we have a President who makes it a challenge to create jokes for? I suppose if this did happen the person whould be really boring, but I feel confident I could still make some jokes.

Anyway, from here on out I will limit the Bush jokes to only those jokes I consider to be REALLY good. Primo class A stuff. This will at least offer some challenge to me. For example, the above Bush joke is not primo class A stuff. It is more of a class B joke - funny but WAY TOO EASY to make. And not all that funny, compared to some other stuff I have come up with.

VACATION UPDATE TIME! I went out for a little test run in the boat. Last major outing, I noticed that the pisser was not pissing very hard. The pisser, for all you non-boat people, is what cools outboard engines. In the lower unit of a boat motor (that is the part that goes underwater), there is a water pump. This pump pushes water into the powerhead, and also dumps water on the driveshaft. This water is what cools the engine. Outboards have no radiator.

Anyway, the engine was not really overheating, but the stream out of the pisser was not very strong. So I removed the thromostats. This allows the water to freely flow through the power head. During todays test run, the stream was VERY strong. The engine ran a bit cooler, but not so cool as to cause rough idle. At sanibel I will leave the thermostats out, but I will have them on board in case I have to replace them for whatever reason.

While out, I saw another manatee. It had a bouy attached to it. The bouy was tied into the tail. I know that biologists are tracking the sea cows, but it seems that it is a bad idea to tie bouys onto a manatee. What if the rope gets hung up? Anyway, next time I see a bouy on a manatee I am going to cut it off and tow it behind the boat. At 40 mph. This ought to screw with someone's mind. And if it ruins their research - too bad. Let me tie a bouy to your ass and track you.

Next up for today, I am a CRAWLY AMPHIBIAN in The Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem! What does this mean? I really do not know. But I DO know I want to be a SLITHERING REPTILE. This is where you can help me, by linking to this blog. You read it anyway, linking to it from your blog will make it easy for you to check in daily. You get to have a shortcut to this blog, and I get to be a slithering reptile! Everyone wins.

I would also like to direct your attention to the E-MAIL link under the Wampi banner. You can use this link to send me mail. You can send me angry hate mail, or happy non-angry mail. You can even leave netural mail. I do not really care. But I do love HATE MAIL! I know that my opinions has to be pissing someone off. So vent your spleen! Here is my pledge to you - ANY mail, positive OR negative, will remain anonymous. I have no intention of sending spam (I am far too lazy to do this). I might use your email in a post, but I will NOT include any email addresses. I will also keep your ID on the downlow, unless you say in the email that you do not wish to remain anonymous. You have to opt in here. But even if you do opt in, all email address are TOP SECRET. Not even Karl Rove will be able to find out, his security clearance is not high enough.

ONE more thing then I am done. You will notice the "pass my potato" link under the blog title. By clicking the link and entering your zip code, I can see where my readers are (in the USA at least). This is not an attempt to data mine, I have no interest in your personal information. All the site tells me is what states people are in, and zip codes. All I really care about are the states.

Once you pass the potato, you can see the same information as I see. There are no secret things that I can access. To see for yourself, start your own potato! It is kind of cool. In a "I have nothing else to do" way.

Kind of like when Bush gets bored and plays "Spongebob Square Pants" on his PS2. CRAP! Another B rate joke. OK from THIS point on there will be no more easy-to-make Bush jokes. I will set my sights on someone else to make jokes about.

FIN.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

I look forward to more boating stories!

17:34  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You just can't help yourself with the Bush jokes. It's an addiction.
I promise I won't send you any hate email. That would be very unkind of me.

18:10  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I am SO sorry that I can't send you angry hate mail. Perhaps you could be a bit more offensive?

My Other Half says you are absolutely right about how to handle the boat. I read your paragraphs to him about the thermostat, etc., and he says it's just what he would do. He speaks as an expert; he used to own a sailing school and has tinkered with hundreds of boats.

I LIKE the Bush jokes. You're right that they're pretty damned easy, tho... I think the one that would give us the least material is Liebermann, which is why I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. Of course, one could question how important the President is any more anyway...perhaps he's better as a comic figurehead that distracts everyone from the Powers Behind The Throne.

18:13  
Blogger TLP said...

Hey, if you stop with the Bush jokes, I just might send you hate mail.

I love Bush jokes. The meaner, the better.

19:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO MORE BUSHIT

00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home