This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

2000

Looks like the hit counter is going to roll over the 2k mark! People who visit my blog keep me writing posts! So bookmark this blog, check daily to see what craziness I am posting about, and leave comments!

7 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Dang, I missed it again. I was 1,995. Looks like I don't have to buy myself a drink.

10:35  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Actually, I am worried more about the Hurricane Dennis today.

Stay safe in Florida!

14:09  
Blogger Lila said...

:-* We love you!

18:59  
Blogger TLP said...

Good poll. What drugs are you on? I'm always looking for new ones.

22:07  
Blogger sleepybomb said...

dang, looks like 1/2 of yer fan base are pez-heads. . . how'd ya do that?
i love the pez . . .

22:59  
Blogger thc said...

Lazi I: Stay safe down there in Florida and thanks for your participation on my blog. You're a great contributor!

23:54  
Blogger Justine said...

Here's cheers to 2000!

By the way, I thought this might interest you
http://prisonerno3.blogspot.com/

02:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home