This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bush Joke

George W. was out cycling one morning along the parkway when he slid, fell
over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were
fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the
kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland."

George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordans."

George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and
stereo headset!!"

Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you
are handicapped."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from
drowning!"

5 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

LOL - that's a good one, and my kids laughed out loud, too.

Here's one of the first George W jokes that I ever heard. It was being told more as a Photographer joke than a Bush joke at the time (my hubby is a photographer).

19:36  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

ROTFL...I was going to say, first thing, before reading the rest of the joke, why the hell would anyone think about saving Bush's life?

19:36  
Blogger TLP said...

*Laughing hard.*

21:02  
Blogger Lila said...

:-) That's a good one!

23:31  
Blogger Jane said...

LOL I'm going to be shameless and put that one round work tomorrow. Nice one!

15:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home