This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Blog Upgrade

This one is long overdue.

With ny DSL connection, Bellsouth (my ISP) also allows me to put up a website. I get 10 megs of space on the Bellsouth server. I have been using this space to for pictures and MP3s. I FTP the photos and other stuff to my Bellsouth page, then link to them on this blog. Pretty simple.

At first 10 megs was enough, but now I find myself having to delete older stuff to make room for the newer stuff. This is bad for my archives. It screws them all up as the photos get removed.

So I am going to find another hosting outfit that will give me more space. Say along the line of a gig or so. That ought to take me a while to fill up.

As far as this blog is concerned, nothing noticable will change. All the good stuff will still be here. But the theme songs and photos will be somewhere else. I could also create special web pages for some extra good stuff - like photo essays and stuff.

Fun times!

** INSTANT UPDATE **
I found a hosting company. The new website will be www.lazyiguana.org. Someone already had .com and .net. I did not want to go with the .us domain because of the spooky questions asked. Right now the domain name is not set up, so the current URL is a string of numbers. I have 10 gigs of space, and up to 250 gigs of transfer per month. Wow. Who knows how I will use this space up!

Look for some cool photos on the new site soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Excellent! I look forward to the new site.

I just use yesalbum.com for free picture hosting myself... but having your own website will be great.

08:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The new web space will totally kick ass. With 200 GIGS there is no limit to what I can do.

22:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home