This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mission Scrubbed

I had to scrub the mission to the everglades on Wednesday. It was not a very good day. The sky was overcast, and the wind was blowing at a constant speed of at least 10 mph.

So, I will try again today! The sun is supposed to be out, but it will still be breezy. But with the natural sunlight, any photos I take will look better.

5 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

oh pooh. Good luck with it today.

06:47  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Best of luck! Can't wait to see them!

10:05  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Photos will be here as soon as I post em. I am working on it now. I have to re-size the photos because they are very large.

Links to the full size images will be given.

18:10  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

Remember that really old show where the guys zipped through the everglades in this really cool motorized catamaran thing? I always wanted to do that.

02:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my adventure outdoors site.
Have a great day!

15:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home