This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hello Out There...there....there...there

So you are as confused as a voter in Floirda about this title huh? Well I do not really know how one types an echo, but that was my attempt.

I got all sorts of exciting things going on over here! There is THE NINE O NINE page, the sail-yak I busted out the ca$h for, the fish in my cubicle, and......uhhh.....well thats it. But still some exciting stuff!

And it does not end there! Oh no! Not by a long shot. There is a marine flea market this Saturday in the Upper Keys. Of course I will be there. I got the day off approved and everything. What crazy contraption will I buy there? Who knows.

So where is everyone at? Looking at the comments for the last few posts, I am seeing some very low numbers. Was there some sort of blogger confrence in Las Vegas that everyone forgot to tell me about or something?

2 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

That's what *I* was asking! Your readers just fled! What happened? I feel like there's an echo in here now!

P.S. please go to my blog today and get the addys for the different gov't. officials listed there. Then write to beg them to do something concerning the sale to Dubai Ports World of the security contract for 7 of the ports in the United States. This is a very serious issue which directly affects those of us that live in the Bay Area here.

11:12  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Went to your blog! Left come comments!

22:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home