This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

And So It Begins

I knew this was going to happen.

Here I was, minding my own business on my Sunday (Wednesday for most people). It was getting to be 11:00 AM - still fairly early in the day, but not so early that I was not awake yet. I was 50% awake - my eyes were open and the TV was on, but I had not got up to take my morning wizz yet. I was just kind of hanging out with Cornelius the little cat. Cornelius wanted me to get up and feed him or something.

Anyway, the cell phone rings. I look at the phone and the screen says "WORK". Not being fully 100% awake, I answer the phone.

"Are you awake yet?" the voice on the other end of the line asks. I reply with "Mostly".

"Mostly awake? What does that mean?"

"It means I am awake, but I have not got up yet. I was thinking of getting up as soon as The Price Is Right is over. Can you believe that Bob Barker is not only still alive but still hosting that show!??!"

"Can you come in early tomorrow, at 8:00 AM? There is stuff to do at 8:30 and there is no A shift. I (the person on the phone talking to me) have to come in too because there are two assignments at 8:30".

"Well......OK I suppose I can be in the office at 8:00."

"You can leave early at 4:00 or stay till 7:30 and get some overtime".

"Ill bail out at 4 PM unless there is a reason to stay later."

"OK GOOD! See you tomorrow at 8 AM".

(thinking to myself) GOOD?!?! GOOD?!?! What the F is so "good" about this communist bullshit?

So I have the 8 - 4 shift tomorrow. THANKS RAY! You just had to bail off to some God-forsaken desert and leave your morning shift uncovered huh?

Well I have something to say about this. Acts of loyalty MUST BE REPAID! With leases for condos for example. The squeaky rat gets the cheese.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://bpavmudq.com/pglj/srek.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wspqhnmp.com/utug/jiju.html]Cool site[/url]

16:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

16:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://bpavmudq.com/pglj/srek.html | http://qkotixof.com/szom/vpnk.html

16:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home