This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Big Ass Boat

It seems that it will not be possible to meet a friend of mine in Europe.

Not that I had made big plans to do so. The timeframe to plan was too short. Getting the days off, getting a passport, getting airfare, finding a place to crash - all this stuff requires time.

Anyhow - no big deal. I did not seriously expect it to happen.

But then something else was sent to me via email.

I get all kinds of crap from the university I graduated from. Pleas for money. Propaganda about the new law school, or the new medical school. Sales pitches for useless seminars designed to brainwash me about some "new method" of doing something. Even exclusive invitations to kiss the ass of H. Wayne Huizenga - who at the place I got my degree from is a Demi-God worthy of nothing except out highest praise.

But the latest email made all the other spam almost worth it. A 4 day cruise for only $380 for an outside (OCEAN VIEW) stateroom. Double occupancy. Ports of call are Key West and Mexico.
The price includes all port charges and taxes and crap. Also included is "2 category upgrade". I have no clue what this is, but what the hell! FREE UPGRADE! HOORAY! Ill take it!

There is also a private FIU cocktail reception. So free booze is in the deal too. And then there is the $150 worth of onboard coupons.

All this for $760 huh? And I get to go see Mayan ruins in Mexico PLUS ride in a big ass boat? Out in the open sea? With the wind and the waves and dark skies? And a stateroom with an ocean view?

Anyway, I already sent my $400 deposit in. I am applying for a passport next week. I put in a request for the days off. I know someone who moved off to North Carolina that wants to come along. She will have to either fly to Miami Airport, rent a car and drive here, or take a Greyhound Bus. Flying is probably the best option, because taking a bus totally sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home