This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pre-Monday

I invented two new days of the week. I call them Pre-Monday and Post-Friday. Here is how they come into play.

The standard work week is 5 days, with 2 days off. The first day of work is "Monday" and the last work day is "Friday". Now your first day of the work week can be ANY day. Work Monday and real Monday do not always fall on the same day.

Post-Friday is when you work on that 6th day. Pre-Monday is when you work on the 7th day.

Today was Pre-Monday. Tomorrow is Monday. And so on. 100% pure, uncut, overtime.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Brilliant! I can actually see the logic in that, and it makes perfect sense. I've often referred to my Sunday (the only actual day I usually get off) as pre-Monday. It can really throw me off if I do have to work an occasional Sunday though, and I miss pre-Monday altogether.

08:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, i think the same way.

13:20  
Blogger dddragon said...

NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I can't manage the days that I do have. (unless I can have an extra Humpday to get stuff done...)

17:15  
Blogger Lila said...

Let's see. Today is my Thursday, so it's your Tuesday? Is that right? This is hard. It's like math.

19:42  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

No. Today (still Thursday by the way) is my Monday. But only because Wednesday was a Pre-Monday! Here is how it works.

My "Saturday" is Tuesday. My "Sunday" is Wednesday. If I work on Tuesday then it is Post-Friday. If I work in Wednesday it is Pre-Monday. Unless I trade with someone - which I do whenever possible. I like my co-workers and if they have a good reason to trade shifts and/or days off I try to hook them up.

01:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home