This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Vacation Plans

Under normal conditions, I choose to not plan what to do during my summer. This is because I usually just go to Sanibel Island, only a three hour drive from where I am right now. I have been to Sanibel Island a whole bunch of times and therefore I just go and do whatever the crap I feel like doing each day. There is not really anything on the island that makes me say "I have never done that". But I like the place anyway, so I keep going. I like not having the pressure of planning anything. I like being able to wake up whenever and then do whatever. Rum drinks at 11 AM? OK! Why not! Its not like I had anything planned.

But the main vacation I am going on this year is not the same. It is going to FORCE me to make plans. So I figured why not just get it over with now? That way I can forget about it, and it will be like I just wake up and do whatever the crap I feel like doing. Sort of. Only the "crap" I feel like doing that day is the same crap I decidered to do today! I *AM* the decider! That other guy who claims he is the decider is an imposter.

Anyway, here are the details!


Step one - get on the boat.


Here is the boat, docked at the Port Of Miami.

Step 2 - Key West. Why not go snorkeling?


And why not get to the snorkeling reef on board a 60 foot sailing yacht? I like sailboats. By the way, this is the actual sailboat.


Step 3 - Mexico. I think I want to see some Mayan Ruins! So Tulum it is!


That is pretty much it. I will figure out how to pass my time on the big boat when I get on board. After all, I DO need time to just do whatever I feel like doing - without having to think about it for more than 30 seconds.

1 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation.

You will love it.

We went to Cancun. It is filled with tourists, but Cozemel, and some of the smaller islands are wonderful.

10:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home