This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

OCD

Everyone has heard of "obsessive compulsion disorder". You know, people that feel the need to wash their hands every few minutes, or have to tap their foot 5 times on every wood floor. Or something like that.

One of my cats has this disorder. Sake. The Siamese looking cat has OCD.

Sake *WILL* piss on anything left on the floor of ONE of the two bathrooms in the house. She prefers towels or the small shower carpet, but she will also wizz on socks or whatever.

If the floor is bare, then the cat pisses in the bath tub.

She seems to always be ready to pee, no matter what. And I do not think she knows that she can piss outside. She will scratch at the door to come inside, then bee line it to the litter box - or check to see if the bathroom door is open.

Sake is not known to piss on anything else other than the litter box, towels on the floor, or the bath tub. A towel on the floor anywhere other than the bathroom is safe.

And one, or possibly ALL of the cats LOVE to shred the toilet paper.

For all these reasons, the bathroom door MUST remain closed at all times. And I am sometimes forced to get out of the shower and have nothing to step on to dry off my feet. I hate this.

7 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Too funny! Aral (AP3 had a cat that whizzed on any small thing on the floor like a towel. I hate that, but loved the cat.)

(BTW, my PC is toast, so I'm commenting on a church PC. You should feel honored that I read your blog. Just sayin'.

15:51  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Nothing is better than a church PC blog comment.

OK you got me - maybe there are a few things better than a church PC blog comment.

I can never pull ANYTHING over on you can I?

18:39  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh that is funny.
I did a post on OCD once...it wasn't about my cat though!
haha

Thanks for coming by my Castle, I hope you will come visit more often.

20:40  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

ewwwwww. She sounds as appealing as my dog BugEyes. Don't you ever just want to strangle her? Yeesh! ;o)

21:13  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Strangle Sake? That would just make me sad.

But it would solve the pissing on towels problem. And it might give the other cats a lesson they will not forget.

00:04  
Blogger mckay said...

put the litter box outside. then after a while put just some litter in the dirt w/o the pan...then ...you get the idea.

14:53  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

Yes I have seen this condition present in many Cats. Being a "cat person" myself I admire and respect your suffering like Jesus, most men however would be more inclined to fill a bag with rocks and OCD Cats and toss into the nearest abandoned well or hey if you dont believe me they wrote a song about how to kill a cat in 90 different ways but cause like the cat had OCD it kept coming back......So anyways mad props Lizard.

15:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home