This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, July 03, 2006

End Of The Line

Wow. My four day weekend is drawing to an end.

If not for the two visits to my second home to pick up my friend returning from Spain, it would be like I do not have a job anymore! It was a nice one of those "vacations" where you do not do anything or go anywhere.

Speaking of which, lets review what I managed to get done over the past 4 days!

1. Feed Max.

That is about it. Short list. Now for the list of things I was going to do, but decided to put it off.

1. Train the motors on my telescope. I upgraded the LX90 with a GPS thing, and also upgraded the Autostar software. Part of the upgrade process is resetting the thing, so I have to re-train it so it can find stuff. It was just too cloudy to do this!

2. Take the truck in for the ball joint recall AND transmission cooler installation. I also need new tires. And I need the TRD supercharger and 7th injector. And so on.

3. Sign up for Netflix. I think I am going to just get Vongo instead.

4. Put the cover back on my kayak, and construct a hoist thing under the eve of the house. You know - to get it out of the way somewhere out of the sun.

And so on. But all I did over 4 whole, massive, whopping days off was feed Max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home