This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Night.

So - it is Friday night. I just got paid. Clearly there is only one thing to do! And this leads to today's THEME SONG!

HA! Bet you were thinking of that Cat Stevens song! Fooled you! The Cat Stevens song is about SATURDAY NIGHT - not Friday night. I would post a link to the Cat Stevens song, but he is on the terror watch list. Really - he is! He was sent back home to the terrorist haven of the United Kingdom when he dared try to enter New York. That will show him about converting to Islam! And I feel a lot safer.

Speaking of safer, you must have heard about the inept "terrorists" captured in Miami. Don't you feel safer now?! As I posted in a comment on Saur's Blog those guys could not blow up a frog if I gave them a M-80 and a match. Wearing ninja costumes and guarding a warehouse - not exactly a good way to keep a low profile. Lets all hope that the real terrorist are as dumb. But no matter HOW you look at it, we are all better off with those guys locked up. I doubt they were contributing to society. Planning to blow up buildings is not acceptable. Not having the means to do so does not make it better.

But back to the THEME SONG! Fred "Fat Ass" and myself are here having a TV Party. Just like in the song! Only "That's Incredible" is not on the air anymore. I used to LOVE that show. I would watch it all the time. By the way, Fat Ass weighs 17 pounds. For a cat, he is almost like Jabba The Hut. He IS Jabba The Cat! I have NEVER had such a fat cat before. All my other cats I could leave food out all the time, and they never got fat. If I leave food out now Fat Fred eats it all. He is like a furry basketball with legs. And he shits massive piles. For a cat that is.

The last time the vet weighed him he was 7 pounds. That was a little over 1 year ago. At this rate, he will weigh more than the chocolate lab weighed before she croaked in another 5 years.

That is pretty much it! It is Friday night, I just got paid - and the best thing I can come up with to do is watch TV with a fat ass orange cat who will bite me if I try to move him once he decides where he wants to chill.

Of course, I DO have to work tomorrow - so it is really more like Thursday night. And this way I do not spend any money - allowing me to spend it later. My cruise gambling and drinking budget just went up! See how that works? And I still have two or three beers left, so it is not a total wash. I might just run out before I go to sleep.

And I can leave my beer unguarded. Fat Fred *WILL* steal my food - but he never steals my beer. Its a guy thing . In the guy code, beer theft is the most heinous of all crimes. You can steal my food. You can steal my tools. You can steal my x-girlfriend. You can screw with me by hiding the bolts as I take something apart in my boat. But you BETTER NOT F with my beer! Ill report you to the guy police and take you to guy court.

Fred may be a cat, but he understands the code. And he needs to loose at least 7 pounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

So, you've got a fat pussy? There used to be a cartoon book called, "So You've Got a Fat Pussy." It was totally clean jokes about fat cats. Once when daughters 3D, Acton Bell, and AP3, and our son Kevin, were in the back of the stationwagon and we were driving home from the beach, they were reading this book outloud to me and their dad. We were all laughing so hard that the car was shaking! Your post reminded me of that trip.

20:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Good times - good times!

All thanks to one grouchy fat orange cat named Fred.

21:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home