This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Made It!

Well - I am on the island. Somehow or another.

My day off request was approved sometime on Friday. I showed up at wprk with the kayak tied to the roof of the truck. I had to return home after work to finish packing and stuff.

I got home at about 8:00. Three beers and 3.5 hours later, I left Miami. I have my bicycle, all the kayak stuff (except for the anchor, I forgot that - I will have to fill a milk jug with sand or find a big ass rock), and most importantly some Myers Rum, a few beers, a bottle of Spanish Wine, and such.

Anyhow, I got to Sanibel at 4 AM. I stopped in Naples to get some food, and drove through some foul weather. There was a cool lightning show, but not good driving conditions. So I got in at 4 AM. It took a little longer to get across the state. Oh yea and I had to swerve to avoud running over an alligator on (you guessed it!) a section of I-75 known as "Alligator Alley".

And Gigi outsmarted the humans! When it was time to collect the cats to take em to the vet for boarding, Gigi hid somewhere. Sake was the first cat captured and sounded the "humans are putting cats in the cages" alarm. Fred had to be pulled from under a bed hissing and spitting. Gigi was nowhere to be found. The cats were rounded up by my parents while I was at work. I told them to capture Gigi first but they failed to listen.

So Gigi is still at the house. She was left with extra food and water. I was told that when the humans returned Gigi was hanging out in plain sight - safe in her cat knowledge that she was not going to be stuffed into a cage and driven to someplace that smells of strange cats and dogs. She was doing her "I outsmarted you!" victory prance, and meowing for some food. She likes to nibble on very small amounts of food frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home