This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, November 03, 2006

How To Greet Paris Hilton

So what is the proper way to greet Paris Hilton should you ever run across her?

Hi ho!

And on that note - hi ho, hi ho, its off to Orlando I go (dwarves whistling) hi ho hi ho hi ho.

Yes, it is time for the "Food and Wine" festival in Walt Disney World. In Epcot Center. Friday I leave Miami at around 10:00 AM to start the drive. I have to make a quick pit stop along the way to collect an out of town friend then it is off to give the giant rat some money. The giant rat never has enough money.

I have tickets to see the Cirque du Soleil on Friday. It should be a good show. On Saturday I will be stumbling around the World Showcase, drinking wine from every country there. I may not remember the whole day. Sunday is recovery day, where I shall take the time to visit the new "Everest" attraction in Animal Kingdom (Ill provide a spy report about the Yeti that supposedly lurks in that attraction) then spend the rest of the day at the Disney MGM Studios. I want to see the new stunt show and stuff. I might even go on the terrifying elevator of doom if the line is not too long.

So no new posts till at least Monday. Then there will be many spy reports and stuff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES PLEASE

13:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.

18:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, and in answer to your question, how about "your vacuous heiress?"

18:24  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I think "hi ho" works just fine. Another option is "yo ho". If you are so drunk you see triple there is always "ho ho ho". If you are on a cruise ship you can say "land ho". And so on.

03:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home