This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas Post.

I hope that all my readers had a great Christmas Day or Day Off Day - depending on how you celebrate this time of year. And even if you are not into the whole Christmas thing - a free paid day off is a free paid day off! You will not ever see me turn one of those down. Oh no!

I like this part of the holiday season the best. Christmas is over, but not in the distant past. I got all my loot. There is no running around to do. Work is pretty much canceled till after the new year. All there is left to do is chill out. Kick the bobo (NOT Saur's dog Bobo but "bobo" as in slang for "hang out and do nothing". This blog in no way endorses kicking dogs. Unless they deserve it).

Basically, we are all in "coast" mode - nothing to do except figure out how to not have to be at work on New Years Eve, and which party you want to go to. HOT TIP - also take New Years Day off. If you have to be at work on January 1 you might as well work on December 31. Unless you want to be the looser who has to leave early and must remain 100% sober. Everyone will laugh at you.

Of course there is the annual traditional "take a bunch of stuff back to the store for refund or exchange". I got something that is missing parts, so it must be banished to where it came. The "beyond" section of Bed , Bath, and Beyond. I think.

My major blog template overhaul is just about finished. It is going to kick ass. All new for 2007.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I spend the whole rest of the week determining what I'm going to wear New Years Eve.

Good tip concerning New Years Day.

10:51  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

With your anatomically correct naked lady sculpture gift made from high sulfur content coal - I am surprised you plan to wear anything at all.

11:24  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

Iggy,

Can't wait for the blog changes.

12:23  
Blogger Sar said...

Hope you had a great holiday & good luck with those returns. May there be much fodder for a snarky follow up post.

Now for a lazy one to say their template overhaul is almost done and will be all new for 2007, does that translate to we'll see it next December? ;)

16:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

You will see it when you see it. And not one minute sooner.

16:25  
Blogger TLP said...

Your site does load much quicker than it used to. In fact, with the old template I sometimes gave up waiting.

On figgy pudding: I never had it, but I just looked up some recipes, and it sounds as if it would taste good, but it's way too much work.

22:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home