This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Kitty Walk Crap, Iguana Music, And All Sorts Of Fun Stuff

So you want to know what the hell the Kitty Walk Door Climbing Thing is.


Well here it is. It is 5 feet tall, and hangs from almost any door using these metal clip things. Mine looks exactly like this EXCEPT the thing is green the nylon mesh has larger holes, you can see into the top compartment, and there is no awning over the thing. The awning proved to be a pain in the ass to put on so I left it off. Also - there are no Siamese looking cats anywhere near the thing. Sake hates the thing, and wishes the person who invented it would die. Cleo however loves it. She is always climbing the thing. She likes the top two compartments the best. Most of the time she does not use the lowest compartments of the thing, she would rather jump from the floor directly into the ring opening on the third level. Sometimes she climbs up the outside of the thing like it is a tree. Here is how cats are SUPPOSED to use the thing.


Anyhow, I got it for $20. The usual list price is over $100. I got it because the cats seem to like to climb stuff - mostly my DCM Loudspeakers. I paid $500 for the pair of them something like 10 (or more??? I forget) years ago. But they all hate the thing, except for Cleo. So they still climb my speakers. Even Cleo. I can never win.

Anyhow the Kitty Walk people also make other stuff to torture your cat with. Like this contraption.


Or for extra amusement (for you, not for the cat) there is this thing you can buy for $350.


They also make a thing you put in your car and can attach to the seat belts. It is padded, and constructed in such a way that your cat (or dog or kid or whatever else you can stuff into the thing) can look out the window. If you are a bad driver, or like to take hard corners and do brake checks all the time, your critter will not be flying all over the place. it will remain contained in the device.

OH YEA! I also added Iguana Music. Bonus points if you can find out which blog (linked on the left sidebar) I found out about Best Audio Codes on. Anyhow - it is pretty cool. I can add Iguana Music without having to upload MP3 files to any web server I own or pay rent to. Cant sue me! I just linked to this stuff! Plus I got no money. I will change the Iguana Music from time to time as I get sick of whatever crap I put on.

By the way, if anyone knows where I can find the rest of the songs from the Pac-Man Fever album let me know. All I could find was this song, "Froggy's Lament" (from Frogger), and "Do The Donkey Kong". I am missing "Hyperspace" (Asteroids), "The Defender" (Defender), "Mousetrap" (Mouse Trap) and "Goin Berzerk" (Berzerk). STOP THE HUMANOID!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Hmmmm. I am going to start saving my allowance for the "Town & Country" model. Does it come with the pool?

13:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that contraption looks annoying. as for where you got the bestaudiocodes.....

i have no idea, really...i don't

15:58  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

I thought you were a cat person. The lady in the condo next to me is a cat freak. She has 3 cats and she has actually painted their coat. I took a few pictures of them last year and I'll put them on my blog before I hit the sack.

19:47  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Daisy - I thought about making a large cage out of wood and chicken wire in the back yard, and connecting it to the house with a kitty walk tunnel and a cat door. I can put the cat door by the sliding glass door without having to cut out any holes. The Town and Country thing looks a bit small. I have 4 cats that do not exactly get along perfectly.

Badoozie - the door hanging thing is not annoying. It is pretty much out of the way. It in no way prevents me from using the door it is hanging on. The door is a dead space anyway.

Caiman - I have seen people that dye their cats and small dogs. I do not get that. However, I did get drunk once and dyed a little ling haired white with small black spots dog green for St. Patrick's Day. I used green food coloring and water. It lasted for a week or two. It was funny as hell, and then the beer wore off.

21:08  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

I put the pictures up. It probably is dye. The woman kinda scares me so I just watch her through the peep hole.

21:50  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Good idea Caiman. Peep holes rule.

22:25  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Actually a bookshelf with holes drilled in the shelves would be the same thing as a door climbing thing.

I once thought about installing a cat walk near the top of the walls. It would be easy to construct. Tunnels at the top of walls would allow room to room cat access. And by being up there, they could not bug me down here.

But then I thought - do I REALLY want the critters to go anywhere they want anytime they want? HELL NO! So no cat walk.

20:58  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

My fat lardy cats Raymond and Leon would probably pull it down within an afternoon.

01:38  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The thing is made from steel and nylon. It says it is rated to 30 pounds, but I would bet it can handle more.

02:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home